It's a record! Three posts in one day...
We are saying the Bible is a given for any of these...
1. One book that changed your life: Fine China is for Single Women Too (by Linda Brownback; read it if you are single or not - good rebuke about contentment, no matter your marital/dating status)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Almost every book I've ever read...let's go with Persuasion (by Jane Austin)
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Jayne Eyre (by Charlotte Bronte)
4. One book that made you laugh: The Cat Who Saw Stars (by Lillian Jackson Braun)
5. One book that made you cry: Wuthering Heights (by Emily Bronte)
6. One book that you wish had been written: "The Unauthourized Biography of a Nobody"
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Pearl (by John Steinbeck)
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Amber Spyglass (by Philip Pullman)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Mighty and the Almighty (by Madeline Albright
10. Now tag five people: Um - can't think of 5 (beyond those who Monica tagged) who read this...