Friday, March 23, 2007

The Birthday

So my birthday was fun. My kids did indeed have something up their sleeves and we played all day Thursday. They had a sign for the everyone on the floor to sign and also had a cake and presents for me in the afternoon. They also brought food stuff for lunch.


Gina and Dain made me a hat during break on Wed. I had to take a picture.

Me and the kids at the end of the day.




Thanks to everyone who emailed me or posted on my Facebook page. And thanks too for the boxen that have arrived (or are in the process of doing so) from several individuals.

2 comments:

gloriane said...

MmmMmm! you are lookin' fine! in one word, yum...hehehe... :) seriously, though, you are lookin' good girl!

=)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the kids made it a very special day for you! I hope that it was wonderful!
Jessica's SR GD art show is today and I'm so excited and proud! She shares it with the 9 others that are graduating, but she's worked hard to pull it off! I'll send pictures!