Monday, February 04, 2008

Ahhh Genetics...(Dad)

So for the past several weeks (if not months) I've been feeling not too well; always hungry, tired no matter how much sleep I get and easily getting shortness of breath. So I finally went to the Dr. and he said: a) I have very high blood pressure and b) he wants to run the fill spectrum of tests on me to see if there is something wrong (hypertension, anemia, diabetes etc). I should know by Tuesday afternoon (I am getting the tests done Tuesday morning at 9 am). I told him about Dad being in the hospital last year and that I was not sure (but could not be surprised) about diabetes being in the family. Maybe this is what the Lord will use to show me if I am to stay or not. I'm not too concerned; God is soverign but please pray! Right now its a bit overwhelming to think of having serious health issues when I'm not yet 25. I'll let you know when I know more! I know part of it is connected to my weight, which I have been working on, but now I really need to get on the ball!

No comments: