Thursday, August 03, 2006

1 Week

Well, a week from today I will be in South Korea. Its funny to see how the time has flown. Now that wedding stuff is over it's hit me that I really am going. There are times that I really don't want to go and times that I can't wait to be on my own. I'm going to enjoy being in San Francisco (for more than one reason), it's going to be my vacation. Comment all you want - I moderate them. (=

We've had an offer on the house and are showing it again tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. During that time we are going to the "bad" bookstore (Half-Price Books). Hmph - I just got two books at Loomes (The Norton Anthology of Poetry and Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats). Like I need more (like I have room for more). I packed some of dad's misc. books that he keeps at the house and decided that books are hard to pack and move. Mum told me to remember that. Like it'll do me any good even if I do.

If you have my cell number it's no longer available. My dad took me off the plan accidentaly. It's a long story but he was going to wait untill I was gone but when he went to get mum one of those phones that does everything but wash your laundry he accidentally took me off. He could not put me on for less than a week. Thats ok though - I have my numbers and will try to call some of you this weekend before I leave. Dad got mum the phone so it's easier to leave the house (she gets her emails forwarded to it and the office line when she leaves).

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hahahaha! Consider your post "commented" upon.

Will be praying for you muchly.

Anonymous said...

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB IS TICKING - OR MAYBE THE AIR BALLOON IS ABOUT TO LIFT OFF - I AM STRUGGLING TO LIFT THIS PAGE AND TURN IT IN MY BOOK OF LIFE.
My bible study this week is on gladness - God meets every need! I AM GLAD FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanna,

I meet your one of your roommates Linda yesterday at church. She is a sweet heart and you two will get along. You will really like here and the Korean people will love you. I will be praying for you and I will send you packages of stuff that you can't get here. Hey by the way I meet a guy here who is in the Air Force and he he is home on leave now and I might get to see him in the states. Anyway, I will miss you and have fun in San Fransico.