Saturday, August 26, 2006

First Week of Teaching


I've been wanting to post all week but we've been having issues with the internet all week so that made it rather difficult. But it seems they are fixed.

Classes started Monday. I have 9 students for most of the day but during Reading I have 12 (Grade 6 has reading with me and there are 3 of them, but a fourth comes next week). The class pictures are of Fridays reading class. I put them in groups to see how they did. So far ok so I might make Fridays a group work day and see how it goes. Nothing really more going on so far class wise....I have picked up two kids to tutor (at $40/hr) for an hour a week each (Alicia and Matthew).

We got the cat! As you can see by the picture....He's a little punk named Tiger and we are going to have fun with him. He woke me up this morning at 6...

Today a bunch of us are going to Itaewan for shopping and other cultural things. I'm looking forward to it.

















Chris, Alicia and John J (6th Grade in Reading class)














John K., Laura and Jason














Matthew, John C and Dain













Jamie, Jack and Gina

No comments: