Monday, September 11, 2006

Good Friends

There are so many things to be thankful for...

One of the other teachers and I are going through similar situations. VERY similar. We are both confused and want to do the right thing but it's hard to be paitent and wait on the Lord. She and I had a wonderful talk today during recess. Right before lunch I started to miss a really good friend; to the point where I was not feeling well. So I did not go to lunch. This other teacher came in at recess once the kids were gone to see if I was ok and she and I were able to talk about lots of things. Not just about what we are going through, though that was part of it. It was such an encouragement to me. I'm glad that the Lord has let her be a part of my life and a good friend. She encourages me in so many ways everytime we talk.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay for friends!