Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Egh...

Yesterday I woke up feeling icky. As the day went on things got worse. By 7 I really felt as if I had tonsilitis. So went home and tried to go to bed yet it only made me feel worse. Finally about 2 hours later (after the nyquill kicked in) I tried again with success. I got my classes covered for the day just in case and its a good thing I did. This morning I felt somewhat better and as the day has progressed I have been improving. I was going to go to the Dr. only if I felt as bad as I did last night. But as I woke up feeling rather better I have decided against it. Eating yummy home-made chicken soup, sleeping on and off, and putting vitamin C in my body will make it all go away. That along with sleep amd nyquill will make things happy in a few days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just was talking with Jamie and thought that I would drop ;you a line. I think about you frequently and hope that you are doing well. I love hearing about your adventures. Your haircut and new glasses are smashing. Keep up the good work.
Lynne

Becca said...

Easy on the nyquill there, babe. That stuff's potent.

mel said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Joanna said...

Thanks Mel! I am...

And as to the NyQuill - no knocking....that stuff is GREAT!!

mel said...

Joanna--what is the alcohol content of that Nyquil you're drinking? ;)

Joanna said...

no idea but it WORKS!!!

and 'sides I'm not drinking it. It's the pill kind....