Sunday, October 29, 2006

More on the Doughnut Wars

This week a Krispy Kreme was spotted on the way from base; apparently having opened some time recently. The Doughnut Wars are now at Seoul Christian School with (as far as I can tell) myself being the only one on the light side. The dark side consists of Linda, Merilee, Elaine, the Fitches, Laura and Mylinda. No word yet on Kay or the Smiths. But never fear!!! I shall prevail!!!

okokok - I will admit to eating one KK doughnut when Linda brought them home. But my family can tell you that I do that (eat one and only one and yet I loathe them in all proper meanings of the word) and grimace the entire time as I do.


Plea: I get so many emails (and hear through the grapevine) with comments about the blog. Please post! It makes me feel loved. Even if I don't know you (Tanya at Domino's) thats ok, post away pleeeeease...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think part of it is folks do not know how to "post". G'ma thought it was like email and did not realize the whole world could read her letter. So maybe you need to try to educate your readers. I know most folks really like hearing about your students too. Your favorite KK lover.

Becca said...

Yeah, sorry about not commenting more. I totally feel your pain--I get emails and verbal comments all the time (hey, nice pic, or hey how was _____?) from people who NEVER leave for real comments. I think yfm might be right about some of them--or they are "grownups" who think we're still too cool to be associated with them in public or something. Silly people... I LOVE comments, especially from "grownups." It makes me feel "grown up!"

traveling rick said...

I personally like KK's glazed Donuts(especially when the HOT NOW sign is on.) However for a filled doughnut Duncan Doughnuts are better. Moniques Dad.

T²AM said...

I am fully on the side of Dunkin' Donuts.