Saturday, January 13, 2007

Daniel


This week during the monthly Costco run a little boy came up to me while we were eating, shook my hand and said "Hello, where are you from?". He was really cute and rather precocious. For the next 20 or so minutes he would come talk to me then go sit down. At one point he wanted to see American money (actually, what he said was "Let me see your money.") but I did not have any so the others who did have money let him see a dollar, a quarter, a dime and a nickel. He was allowed to keep the money which made him very happy. His name was Daniel. We left about the same time he did and he said good-bye untill he could no longer see me. Having Koreans come talk to you in English is apparently a common thing but thats the first time thats happened to me.

1 comment:

gloriane said...

awww! that's sooo adorable! :)

and yes, i'm quite jealous about the il divo thing....