Monday, January 22, 2007

Pictures

It's a royal pain to get pictures loaded onto Blogger. But getting pictures onto Facebook is much easier. Facebook also has a lovely creation called a "badge" that you can make and put on another web-page. I have done so with my account. If you have not yet noticed it - on the left underneath my profile is a small picture. On the bottom of that picture is a backnext button. Click on it and it will take you to the next of my most recently uploaded pictures. I will still put some on here but this way you can still see pics and on a more regular basis. Sorry they are small and have no captions. There is nothing I can do about that at this present time. If that changes the add-on will change. The words under the picture tell you my current status on Facebook. It does not have the entire sentence but the beginning is "Joanna is...."

No comments: