Saturday, January 27, 2007

Il Divo (or I think I'm in love)

Outside Olympic Hall

Urs (from Switzerland)


Sabasitan (from France) My favourite

Carlos (from Spain), my other favourite and David (from the States)



Mmmmm.....Il Divo. The concert was lovely. The men were lovelier. The seats, though the least expensive were actually pretty good. They had screens up so they could show some closeups of the gorgeousness. Especally the lovely smile of Carlos. They did about 12 songs from all three of their albums, including: My Way, There's a Place for Us, Regresa Mi, Heroe, Mama, Every Time I Look at You and several others that I cannot recall at present. I got the programme. Mylinda and I have decided that the next time they are in the same area we are we will shell out the money for the better seats. During the last song they sat on the edge of the stage and signed autographs as they sang. I shall be having lovely song-filled dreams tonight. They sang (of course) and when they spoke....I love European men. I love their accents.


Blessings on Simon Cowell....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is.....LUCKY!!!

MnM said...

How wonderful that you were able to see the gorgeous fab four! I found your link via google alerts for Il Divo...hee hee...yes, I'm a HUGE fan, too! My fave is Seb, just like you! I actually got a chance to shake hands with Urs and David at a concert in Concord, CA and girl, what a dream! Anyways...I could go on and on about these men, but glad to have read you had an awesome time. btw: I also teach at a Christian school in San Francisco....3rd Grade!