Saturday, February 03, 2007

This and That

This week I started (as part of the lifestyle change) Tae Kwon Do. I've only actually had two days of lessons but it's really fun. Five days a week from 9:00-10:30. The master speaks a little English and the teacher I go with (Mylinda) speaks a little Korean so with that and acting out what I need to do we get by.

The 9th is International Day at school. As previously mentioned (I think) my class is doing Morocco. [Side note for those of you who got it - I just realised that I forgot to run spell-check on that long ol' email I sent out. Wow...thats embarassing.] Things are gearing up for a crazy week! I'll let you know how things go.

ALSO ~ good news...(for Harry Potter fans at anyrate). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is going to be published July 21st!! As you can see by the counter I added this is something that is happiness to me though I know that I am not going to be able to keep from reading the last chapter after I get it....now I just have to wait.

No comments: