Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Years Pictures

This weekend I needed to get a few things in Insadong, a place that caters to tourists. Insadong has many photo-ops and this weekend was no exception. Here are a few of my favourites.
Korean traditional clothing - hanbok
Korean tops

Starbucks!!



Sign in the stall of the Starbucks washroom. The last line is rather funny.


I thought of takimg him up on his offer but decided against it.




Three Americans who started playing their instruments on the street. They attracted quite a crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Starbucks!!! Now if they could make a raspberry mocha.....

Anonymous said...

I want to go there - can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! How are you enjoying Korea? I miss being there so much...
Hannah (Ben's sister)