Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nothing in particular

Well, actually that's not entirely true - this week is Lunar New Year (aka: Chinese New Year) so we have only 2 days of classes!!!! I don't have any particular plans other than the usual sleeping but I'm sure we'll do something. If you are wondering, this will be the Year of the Rat, so if you are turning a multiple of 12 between now and next Feb. you are a Rat (according to their astrology). In case you were wondering what I am; I'm a Pig.

I will be turning 25 this year and realized that my birthday is at the begining of spring break. With this realization I was hoping to go to France and see a friend but it's not looking like it will happen. Booo. Maybe something else. Linda's birthday is the day before mine and Ed's the day after so I'm quite positive that even if I don't go anywhere there will be much goings on.

I finally have a favourite candy bar; Dark Chocolate Twix. Uber yummy! I buy about 10 at a time and keep them in our storage area; keeps 'em nice and cold.

Uhhhh, thats about it! I'm sure I'll post something about Lunar New Year goings on so come back later.

No comments: