Monday, September 08, 2008

More Mac



Mac talks with his mouth full of food. It's pretty funny as you can see here. He has a bit of a cold but is getting better. He loves faces. If there was a way to attach his face to a persons' he'd do it. He also likes to "knead" on you. He does not try to nurse, he just squnches (my word). I was tired of the needle claws in the middle of the night so at 1 AM on Friday night I got out of bed and trimmed them. Much better. He also does the typical cat "clean laundry equals bed" thing. We were in my living room/office area tonight and he was looking out the window. He scared the living daylights out of a girl who was walking by. He was not doing anything either. Just sitting there.

He looks really little in the papisan.

I got a handphone today. Boo. Now I'm leashed. But I have been having fun learning how to use it. If you want my number email/pm me and I'll get it to you. I'll have it on facebook soon as well. You can call me and it won't cost me any money. You just have to see about your long-distance rates to Korea.

No comments: