Monday, October 06, 2008

Nothing too exciting going on

I mean, last week we lost a total of 4 students but that's about it. They all withdrew to prepare for Korean college. At least that's what Esther did. The Jun brothers are kind of lazy and I know have been looking for a reason to leave for a while. Priscilla did not like our rules, that much has been clear for a while. Don't get me wrong, I liked all the kids who left but at the same time...

Oops. I so totally lied. There is too something exciting going on:

I'm going to be an AUNT!!

My sister-in-law is expecting and due in May. Which means May is a big month for them; Benjamin turns 25 on the 4th, he also graduates with an M.Div. on the 9th or something like that, and obviously a baby. EEEEEEEEEE!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How is Mac???