Friday, March 13, 2009

Ouchie!

Life as always is busy. I think I've averaged three tests a week over the last month. This week alone had 4 and I'm giving another 3 next week. And I'm getting a St. Patrick's Day....something ready for the kids at school. I copied and laminated over 200 shamrocks and other such Irish emblems last week. I gave the kids team points (The school is divided into 4 teams which gain and lose points over the year. Winning team gets a trip or something.) for cutting out all those things. Each had to be cut out twice; once from the initial printouts and again from the laminate. Everything got done in two days. Maybe three. That's just school stuff off the top of my head. We had a day off at the beginning of the month and I'm already ready for spring break. I was going to try to go to China but can't swing it financially. Speaking of money, I read somewhere that the won/dollar rate is supposed to adjust. Or at least go back to the 1,300 won/$1 that had been holding steady for a greater portion of the school year. Guess as long it's not going to go to the 1,800 people were predicting I can deal.

For the last six weeks or so I've had bad wrist pain off and on. Seeing as I am on the computer on a regular basis I was getting concerned that it might be carpal tunnel but reading up on it maybe not. However (comma) I'm thinking that it might be tendonitis. And the only thing I can do with that is what I have been doing; pain killers and a wrist bandage. And of course it has to be my left hand making writing and eating difficult.

Last night several of us went to see Madame Butterfly. It was nice tho I was very tired the whole time (I've been going to bed late this week. Bad Joanna.) Yay for weekends and sleep!

No comments: