Thursday, July 13, 2006

Procrastination

Ok, so everyone has those days right? Where you have a seemingly endless list of things to do but just can't seem to get your rear in gear? That's been me all week. I'm supposed to pack, and in fact I could have been packed yesterday but I just don't seem to want to. So instead of doing what I need to be doing I've been loafing and occasionally riping my CD's onto the computer; which could be technically packing because I am not going to take over 70 CD's to South Korea. I'm freeing up luggage space. So far I have all or part of 23 CD's on here and 50 or so more to go.

We did get those space saver vacuum seal bags though - but the novelty wore off Monday. I did however get all clothes and a bit of bedding into a large suitcase with those things. They are rather nice to have.

Must...go...pack...Must...go...pack....

Amy had a Wedding Shower yesterday, and will have another tomorrow, then one the 28th (the fun one). They are getting some nice stuff. Makes me wanna get married. I want a place of my own and a man of my own...eventually...I guess...maybe...But not before it's supposed to happen.

Why can't we even just get a small hint of things to come? (Retorical question; no answers please). I WANNA KNOW!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Speaking of which, do you still have Te Deum?

Monica said...

Hey, could you get Sonia to look at see if Anita has my Summon the Heroes CD stashed away at home somewhere? She wanted it for the slideshow at the wedding, and I never got it back.

I think it was all just a ploy...