Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thinking and praying

Lately I've done some things without much thought. Well, one thing I was thinking too much about so when I finally did it I did it with out thinking. The other thing I did without thinking at all.

The first thing I did was to sign my contract for next year. I had to do it and not think about it cuz otherwise I'd start playing that game again with God. And Joanna don't like that game.

Last night after work I'd been home about 10 min when I thought "I want short hair." So I picked up my wallet and keys and walked out the door. I went to a shop I'd seen several times, fully expecting to be able to communicate only with points. There was a girl there who had lived in Australia for a year and spoke fluent English!! So I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she gave it to me! I don't have pics yet but hope to soon. I don't think my hair's ever been this short. Styling it this AM took the same amount of time as it did when I had longer hair. I would guess I got a good foot taken off. The kids seem to like it.

If you think about it please pray for the mother of a couple of our students. She has been battling cancer for a while and is in and out of the hospital constantly. It sounds like it's just a matter of time.

No comments: